MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Monday, November 9, 2015

I like to think of it as Thrift Store Emily Ley

So I'm going to share a little secret with you... Did you all go check out The simplified planner by Emily Ley?  If you didn't now if the time, head on over to her website and go fall in love with her planner because you will.  Then return to my blog for something fabulous...Seriously go check it out then come back.  If you don't fall in love with the set up of her planner I'm not sure if we can be friends. 

Ok, so isn't it so pretty and functional but you couldn't buy it could you?  I don't blame you I can't drop $60 bucks that quickly either.  There is an alternative and I think you will like it.

Emily Ley has a ton of FREE, yes I said FREE Printables. For the most part they are the same thing you find in her planner just no dates on them.  
Here is a sample of what her daily planner looks like (undated)

So you do a little work (because Emily already did a lot of work) and you can afford your dream planner (minus the printed dates).  Plus there are a ton of other printables that you can use for other life planning moments.  

No comments: