MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

She is upset I forced her to let me take a pic!
So I realize it has been a while since I posted!  Lots has changed in our world and well to be honest I'm much busier than I used to be!  The upside to this is I'm less busy with craft shows but still love to craft and thought I should go ahead and share some tutorials with everyone.  Now let me start by saying, I can't go longer than 10 minutes without my phone, I'm a social media addict. Twitter, Facebook, you name it I love it! So you see all my pics will come from my lovely iphone, as long as it isn't dead! Lets face it I don't even know where a real camera is since I haven't used one since the iphone came into my life!  

Let me know what you want to learn to make or what you want to know about me and I will do my best to get you an answer!

Side note, I also have a very lively almost 4 year old running around, right now shes handing me a token of her love for me (it is yellow and came form her nose). :) I know I'm so lucky!

No comments: