MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Friday, November 7, 2008

I can feel her head!

Well we went to the OB today and what do ya know...the Dr. could feel Taylors head! I am a little dilated and our dear child has definitely dropped. YEA! Her head is sitting right on my bladder (very low) and I am having to go potty constantly! We set the date for the inducing...Dec 5th! Just so happens our Dr is on call that day and its a Friday which will give us the weekend in the hospital to start recuperating. We will have weekly visits to the Dr from here on out. Emma is planning on riding in Poppaw's old car for the Veterans Day Parade tomorrow. Last night when I called to check on her she was giving her babies a bath in the sink. I think she is ready for her baby sister to come so she has a real baby! Emma told me how she helped Nanny sew a gown for Baby Taylor last night and that it might not fit her. If it doesn't fit baby Taylor then one of her baby dolls will wear it she reassured me!

No comments: