MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Friday, November 21, 2008

And Still Nothing

Well we went to the OB yesterday and no real progress. I am still Dilated to a two! The Dr did strip my membranes which can help bring on labor however in my case it didn't. I am still fighting a cold and sore throat that I have had for a week now. We have gotten the ok to start pumping Breastmilk on Sunday. This could stimulate contractions since the same hormone that produces contractions is released when you pump. So the hope is maybe pumping will get me started good enough to pop out a baby! If not we go back to the Dr on Wednesday, I'm sure she will strip my membranes again and its possible she will up the inducing date to the weekend following Thanksgiving. We aren't sure about this but we think she might be willing to do this.

Until something interesting happens...

No comments: