MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't be mean to Mommy

Well we went to the OB today and Taylor's head is still pushing against my bladder and her little legs are violently kicking me. She kicked me while I was laying on the table at the Dr's office and made me tear up! The Dr had a little talk with her about not being mean to mommy! I made a little progress...last week I was almost dilated to a 1 this week I am almost to a 2 and 60% thinned out. Dr says if I keep making progress we can talk about inducing earlier, My mother in Law says we might be having Thanksgiving Dinner in the Hospital Cafeteria! My dear husband doesn't like this idea. I think he will change his mind once he is holding Taylor in his arms!

Taylor has got to be out of room because she is kicking with more determination that she ever has before...it is as if she is saying please just let me out or give me more room. I feel like I can't stretch anymore. Will asked if I had his whole baseball team in my tummy and Emma reminded me that my Belly gets bigger every morning she sees it! I laughed at her comment last night then when I got out of the shower this morning I laughed again because she was right. I feel like I gained 10 pounds overnight. Emma keeps talking to my Belly saying "Baby Taylor why don't you come on out of there?" I agree come on out little one!

No comments: