MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting Ready for Rivers and Spires Festival

Well I did a few shows as us crafty people call them.  I'm sure my husband has a different name for them probly something along the lines of Pain in the Ass Days!  At any rate they are festivals or events that have crafters whom sell the products they handcraft.  I decided to jump in feet first and get a booth at Rivers and Spires in Clarksville, TN this year.  So I have been steadily working and getting product ready, I thought I had enough but now I am second guessing myself.  This is a big festival for Clarksville with an estimated 33 thousand people in attendance last year.  It begins on Thursday and concludes Saturday night with the Headlining Charlie Daniels Band!  I am really excited that we should be close enough to hear the CDB play.  We will be located in the Artz Galore area up near public square.  Our Booth is A-44 should you want to check us out.  My Aunt Sherri is coming up from Florida to help me with the show and she has a few products of her own to sell!  I hope everyone will come see us and buy a few things.
The booth is Snugabugz Boutique~!

 Here are 2 Image sheets you can upload and have printed.  The Watermelons I chose because I love watermelon with salt on it in the Summer time.

No comments: