MY SWEET FAMILY

MY SWEET FAMILY
spending time on the lake

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frugal isn't a Dirty Word!

Will and I recently were introduced to the coupon world, I had done it here and there but never really noticed a difference.  Carrie Bean-Armenteros introduced me to the new way to use coupons...with items that are on sale.
Will and I have saved enormous amounts of money by doing this.  I will share my sources for the sale/coupon match up later :)  Today I took my Aldi's Ad and went to Walmart...here is what I got...
3 whole Pineapples (good size) Aldi Ad $0.99 each, Walmart price $3 each,
4: 16 oz strawberries Aldi Ad $0.99 each, Walmarts Sale price $1.50 each,
1: 10 lb bag russett potatoes Aldi Ad $1.49 each, Walmarts price $3.47 each.

I checked out and the lady at the register asked if she could have my Aldi Ad!  Of course I gave it to her!

1 comment:

jnbseymour said...

You go girl! We use coupons but i always seem to leave my coupon book at home when i go to the store.